Dr Emma Collins
Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
DPsych (Clin) BSc Psych (Hons) MAPS, FCCLP, FCFP
Emma has expertise in the following areas of assessment and report writing:
- Criminal and forensic risk assessments, including extended supervision orders
- Organisational suitability assessments
- Medico-legal / clinical assessments
- Civil assessments including impairment assessments.
Emma also provides treatment to adolescents and adults, in areas that include treating:
- Phobias and fears
- Stress and burnout
- Social anxiety
- Trauma and abuse
- Substance use
- Sexually harmful behaviour and offending
- Sleep disorders
- Life transitions and decision-making
Emma has a practice certificate in sleep management and can provide assessment and treatment across a range of sleep disorders.
Emma is a Certified Static-99R trainer. She provides regular training on the last version of the Coding Rules, and is available to provide supervision on its application to cases. Emma is available to provide in-house training and she runs face-to-face and webinar training around two to three times per year. Remaining 2023 training is scheduled for:
- Wednesday 30 August 2023 at Vibe Hotel, Goulburn Street, Sydney. Please email email@example.com to register your interest. This workshop may be run as a webinar if there are reduced numbers.
Additionally, Sydney Collective Psychology provides supervision to other psychologists, and consultancy in a range of areas including trauma management and response, self-care and workplace wellbeing.